Professionals will be able to earn IFMA’s Facility Management Professional® (FMP®) credential upon successful completion of the four course assessments. The FMP® is the must-have credential for facility management (FM) professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers.
Upcoming start dates
5 February, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
- Application deadline: 1/29/2024
Operations and Maintenance
- Introduction to Operations and Maintenance
- Assess Facility Needs
- Manage/Oversee Operations and Maintenance of Building, Systems and Equipment
- Manage/Oversee Occupant Services
- Select the Best Resources
- Measure and Optimize Operations and Maintenance Performance
- Introduction to Project Management
- Define Projects
- Plan Projects
- Manage and Oversee Projects
- Close Projects
Finance and Business
- Finance and Business in the Facility Organization
- Financial Management of the Facility Organization
- Procurement in the Facility Organization
- Contracts in the Facility Organization
Leadership and Strategy
- Plan Strategically
- Lead and Manage the Facility Organization
- Provide Leadership to the Entire Organization
Who Should Become an FMP?
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- LEED professionals seeking continuing education hours.
- Federal employees and contractors looking to comply with the Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act (FBPTA)
Course delivery details
This program will run FULLY Online Monday and Wednesday Evenings from 6:00 pm -7:30 pm.
- IFMA Member: $2,400
- Non-Member: $2,500
Certification / Credits
- Gain a competitive advantage and improve your job performance through education and recognition.
- Build practical skills you can apply to your job immediately, resulting in cost-savings and added value to your organization.
- Learn from an accomplished professional in the facilities management industry.
- Earn professional credibility and recognition from current and potential employers, clients, work teams and peers.
- Earn LEED Maintenance CE credits: LEED Professionals can earn 60 general continuing education hours upon completion of the full FMP program or 15 hours per individual course.
- Earn IFMA-issued CEUs.
Contact this provider
Villanova University College of Professional Studies
Villanova's College of Professional Studies offers a robust suite of professional education programs and courses. These non-credit bearing certificate programs and individual courses provide professionals with immediately applicable skills and knowledge in areas that are highly demanded by industry. Built...