Supply Chain Management
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving a high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the most current APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace. Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
Becoming a CSCP proves your supply chain management knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CSCP certification defines you as a supply chain expert and leader.
Upcoming start dates
5 September, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
- Application deadline: 8/29/2023
Who should attend?
The CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics; or
- A candidate who has already achieved APICS CPIM certification or managers working in, consulting, or teaching supply chain functions; or
- Employed in the field of supply chain management; or
- Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems.
Three modules cover the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Practices
- APICS Member: $2,000
- Non-Member: $2,100
Certification / Credits
- Acquire the knowledge and understanding of the CSCP Exam Content Manual to help you prepare for the exam.
- Discuss topics and share real-life experiences with peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Learn from experienced supply chain practitioners and CSCP course instructors.
- Earn 3.9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Contact this provider
Villanova University College of Professional Studies
Villanova's College of Professional Studies offers a robust suite of professional education programs and courses. These non-credit bearing certificate programs and individual courses provide professionals with immediately applicable skills and knowledge in areas that are highly demanded by industry. Built...