Managing ConflictVelocity Knowledge
All available course dates
At the beginning of the workshop, participants complete the Dealing with Conflict instrument, which allows each individual to identify his or her preferred approach for handling conflict. Participants then learn about the five styles for handling conflict and the advantages and disadvantages of each. This workshop also provides information on eight tools for managing conflict and includes activities so that participants can practice using the tools. The course focuses on making sure participants develop competence in successfully handling conflict situations with colleagues and customers.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
- Conflict word association/Crossed Hands game (The m & m Game)
- Conflict defined
- Dealing with Conflict – Self-assessment
- Conflict Strategies – Small group activity
Course delivery details
- Group/Private Training
- Individual/Public Training
How would you like to learn?
- Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Virtual Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Private Mentoring/Consulting
Certification / Credits
- Define conflict and learn what causes it.
- Identify one’s own preferred strategy for handling conflict.
- Learn about five common strategies for managing conflict and how to determine which strategy is appropriate for a given situation.
- Work collaboratively to find solutions that meet the needs of all people involved.
- Know how to handle conflict situations with colleagues and customers.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
About Velocity Knowledge
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...