Innovation Styles®: Boost Innovative Thinking with Emotional Intelligence
Recognizing the different ways we like to think innovatively is a key to successful collaboration in a workgroup as well as Talent Management in an organization. We all have our own unique approach to meeting a challenge, using a mixture of 4 Innovation Styles®: Visioning, Modifying, Exploring, and Experimenting. To lead and cultivate healthy team building for business innovation, each style must be recognized, valued, and put to its best use… while practicing versatility among all 4 styles.
Innovation Styles® is a productivity tool that boosts your success to think innovatively using your most natural strengths. You can use the Innovation Styles® in limitless ways. Integrate them into your own personal development for creativity, problem solving, and managing projects as you transform your work from ordinary to innovative.
Each of the 4 Innovation Styles® is like a language for thinking innovatively. This course includes a self-assessment and personal profile with insights about how you can learn to “speak” using all 4 styles.Team profiles are also available.
The Innovation Styles® model has been used by tens of thousands of people globally to shift the question from "ARE you innovative?" to "HOW are you innovative?" With Innovation Styles® you will actualize innovative solutions that make the biggest difference for you and your organization.
- Recognizing the different ways we think innovatively is a key to successfully working together in a team and in an organization
- There are 4 distinct “languages” of innovative thinking: Visioning, Modifying, Exploring and Experimenting
- We each have our own approach to meeting an innovative challenge, using our own mixture of all 4 Innovation Styles®
- Each style makes an essential contribution to the innovation process, and all 4 are needed for comprehensive as well as creative solutions to work challenges
- Become versatile in generating ideas by eliciting different Innovation Styles®
- Collaborate with others to expand the depth and breadth of innovative thinking
- Recognize the innovative thinking styles of others to connect and communicate more effectively
- Gain wider acceptance of ideas and concepts by appealing to all 4 styles of thinking
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Executives / Leaders / Project Managers / Teams / Professionals
- Our innovative potential: The question is NOT “ARE you innovative?” The question is “HOW are you innovative?”
- The 4 Innovation Styles®: Visioning, Modifying, Exploring and Experimenting
- Each person’s Innovation Styles® profile and team dynamics
- Idea-generation techniques to practice and apply each style of innovative thinking
- The relationship between innovative thinking and the tasks of the innovation process
Course delivery details
This workshop is available in English, Spanish, Italian and Simplified Chinese and can be delivered by local affiliates.
The course is also available in English by E-learning as well as virtual and blended learning delivery options.
Contact us for pricing information
Certification / Credits
Innovation Styles® Certification is available for trainers, coaches and facilitators.
Average rating 5
Before the workshop, I used to reject the ideas of junior team members when thinking of design options. I preferred the ideas of more experienced people. Now, I listen to all c...
The workshop was an eye opener. Before, I thought there was only one way to a solution. When I had been assigning tasks to my team, I had my own expectations. Now I appreciate d...
The workshop was excellent and we enjoyed the learning today.
Contact this provider
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
Since its inception, VCI has been known as the “What’s Next?” provider of programs and assessments for enabling innovation with every person, every job, every day. We balance inner transformation with mastering new competencies, while integrating broadminded mental models, emotional...