Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science: E-learning from Udacity
This course is designed to guide participants through the primary concepts driving theoretical computer science. Course instruction is geared towards describing the implications of theoretical computer science on solving complicated algorithmic problems.
Upon completion of this e-learning program, learners will be able not only to recognize highly complicated algorithmic problems, but empowered with the tools necessary for dealing with them in practice.
Who should attend?
This Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science course is designed for anyone hoping to gain a working understanding of theoretical computer science.
This course assumes a basic understanding of algorithms and programming. It does not require any prior theoretical computer science knowledge
Find out if this course is right for you - request more information here!
Training topics for this Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course is divided into two main parts:
- Challenging Problems: An introduction to tough problems and their analysis
- Understanding Hardness: What we mean when a problem is “hard” and the concept of NP-completeness
- Showing Hardness: Tools to let you recognize and prove that a problem is hard
- Intelligent Force: Smart techniques to solve problems that should – theoretically – be impossible to solve
- Sloppy Solutions: Gaining speed by accepting approximate solutions
- Poking Around: Why randomness can be of help – sometimes.
- Ultimate Limits: Problems that no computer can ever solve. In theory.
It is free to start this Introduction to Theoretical Science course.
Estimated time for completion assuming 6 hours per week: Approx. 2 months
2-Week Free Trial: Love it or Leave it
All Udacity courses are offered with a two-week free trial. Learners will have plenty of time to make sure that the program fits their needs. If it's not working out for any reason - user can cancel their subscription fee of charge.
Udacity E-learning : Online Training from Tech Industry Leaders
Udacity offers a range of courses for the tech industry, designed with both current and aspiring professionals. The tech industry moves fast and keeping up means constantly refreshing your knowledge and sharpening talents. Data Science Web Development Software Engineering Android...
Fill in your email & register your interest
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team