Learn the tools needed to get up and running with Figma and drastically transform your UX/UI experience.
Figma is an online design and collaboration tool for designers and teams. You can create wireframes and prototype your designs on Figma. Even though Figma is an online-based tool, it’s also available for download on Windows and Mac. In this course, you’ll design a grocery delivery app and work on exercises to develop your skills. This course is aimed at people who are new to UX/UI design or designers who use other design software and want to get started with Figma. Figma is free to get started, collaborative, and fast. It works on any computer, mobile, and a companion app to preview designs screens on your phone.
What You’ll Learn
- Create a wireframe
- Work faster using Figma shortcut keys
- Implement colors and images in your designs you will learn about components, constraints, and multidimensional variants
- Create your own icons, buttons, and other UI components
- Work with UI kits
- Use plugins in designs to speed up your workflow
- Create simple and advanced micro-interactions, page transitions, and animations
- Design a mobile and desktop app, from collaborating with a team in Figma to design hand-off to your developer or software engineer.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...