The Executive Program puts you on the leadership map with strategies, skills and acumen that will advance your thinking and hone your abilities as a leader and a manager capable of achieving sustainable growth in your business. Delivered live online and encompassing all business functions of the global enterprise, a series of highly engaging sessions galvanizes your problem solving, team building and change management skills. UCLA Anderson faculty combine research-based expertise and real-world experience to deliver frameworks you and your peers can apply immediately and as your responsibilities increase to catalyze positive change.
We know that growth is hard, but it’s vital as your sphere of influence expands. Founded in 1954, UCLA’s Executive Education Program can transform your organizational impact and accelerate your career.
Who should attend?
The program is especially for you if you are ready to expand your impact, you need the tools to work smarter and manage more effectively, and you want to lead in a way that’s true to yourself and right for the enterprise. No specific academic degree, testing or examination is required for applying to the Executive Program.
By participating in this program you will learn how to:
Understand and Lead the Organization:
- Understand organizational strategy and how to translate it into action that drives sustainable business success
- Build strategic thinking abilities and put these skills into action through an immersive leadership case
Understand and Lead Others:
- Bridge the transition from individual contributor to team collaborator and leader
- Develop the ability to motivate others for higher levels of performance
- Gain self-insight into personal leadership styles and approaches
- Gain insight into the leadership styles and preferences of others
Course delivery details
The 4-month program includes:
- 3 multi-day immersion sessions punctuate the program: to take a deep dive into your personal leadership style; to navigate you focusing on an interactive business simulation, and to expand your horizons with sessions on the global economy and cross-cultural communication.
- 13-afternoon sessions, typically held on Mondays from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm, are Corporate Strategy; Managerial Economics; Operational Excellence; Marketing Fundamentals; Financial Accounting; Brand Strategy /Global Strategy; Managerial & Cost Accounting; Investment and Evaluation; Organizational & Political Impact; Data Analytics; Negotiations Workshop; Communicating for Impact & Presentation Tips; Leading Change.
- 3 executive coaching to help you clarify your goals and develop an action plan to sharpen the effectiveness of your leadership behaviours, and help you to define your next steps as a leader.
- An interactive simulation taken from the current business world forces you to adapt to multiple team roles, excel at problem-solving, and swiftly master complexity.
- A case competition at the end program, drawing upon the application of all your acquired knowledge and enhanced leadership abilities. Your team skills will be put to the test as your group takes on a real business.
The program fee is $20,000 (USD), which covers a four-month live online program with three-weekend immersions and thirteen sessions, program materials, leadership
assessments, three executive coaching sessions, faculty instruction team, and program management support.
Certification / Credits
You will receive a Certificate in Advanced Leadership and Management after finishing the program.
Contact this provider
UCLA - Anderson School of Management | A Transformational Legacy
UCLA Anderson is proud of being one of the world’s great public universities, tackling society’s most vexing problems. Since our founding in 1935, UCLA Anderson has served an essential mission that remains relevant across the decades: to transform management thinking and...