Executive Presence at Work
Advanced communication skills for managers and leaders
As a leader in your organization, there are many expectations and responsibilities that fall on you. Everyone, from the C-suite to the front line, is expecting results. Every internal and external stakeholder expects a certain level of confidence, clarity, authenticity, and clear communication. Becoming more intentional in your communication as a leader and honing your own unique brand of executive presence will help you get there.
Executive Presence at Work is a mastery-level workshop designed to help leaders understand their personal brand, strengths, weaknesses, and gaps while honing their Executive Presence. We teach participants how to be more influential, think on their feet, and engage others to get more business done.
Throughout the program, which is led by two instructors and includes video recording, managers and leaders apply the principles of All the Leader You Can Be and The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life high-stakes meetings.
Executive Presence at Work includes access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. Attendees also receive copies of The Orderly Conversation and All the Leader You Can Be.
NOTE: Trainers and Coaches assigned to this engagement hold the Bates ExPI™ (Executive Presence Index) Coaching Certification.
All Turpin Workshops are highly customized to your organization’s and employees’ specific goals and challenges and can be delivered on-site or virtually.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire to learn about virtual training for teams
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Managers, Leaders, and other High-potential Employees.
Successful leaders in this program build the skills to
- Expand their understanding of the 15 facets of executive presence and what it means for them
- Assess their personal brand and increase their awareness of it
- Recognize when and how to flex their communication style to improve how others perceive them
- Engage listeners in a fruitful conversation
- Communicate effectively face-to-face, virtually, and in hybrid situations
- Frame meetings to set context and provide a reason for others to participate
- Manage nervousness and anxiety around delivering bad news
- Be clear, concise, direct, and compelling
- Be appropriately persuasive
- Influence others through storytelling
- Use projected, hand-held, or hard copy visuals effectively, whether face-to-face or virtual, seated or standing
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Think on their feet
- Facilitate fruitful interactions with others
- Nurture relationships with others through effective and efficient communication
- Be present at all times during meetings and understand why this is important
Course delivery details
Duration: 2+ days
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client Site & Virtual Classroom
Contact Turpin for price information.
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
Contact this provider
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...