Approved by The Institute of Leadership
Develop emotional intelligence in yourself and others using advanced techniques of awareness and action through individually tailored communication and authentic leadership.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course explores the concept of emotional intelligence in detail building upon what you know to give you a much deeper understanding.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course covers the application of emotional intelligence in different circumstances to improve and enhance performance throughout an organization and extends to decision making stakeholders outside the organization. The skills and competencies are also applicable in many situations in families, communities and social settings.
Ways to develop emotional intelligence are explored along with a variety of techniques to work with emotional intelligence when you are working as a coach and leader.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course is not just about deepening knowledge and skill levels, it is also about developing the wisdom that enables you to generate a greater clarity of others and real understanding in others.
Reviewing diverse scenarios within work, emotional intelligence approaches are considered with emphasis on how emotional data can be applied in managing stress, in decision making and in building authentic relationships.
Your emotional intelligence skills and techniques can be applied in business, sports, education, coaching, therapy, or just your own personal development.
This Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course will deliver further insights but, as you know, developing emotional intelligence will take time and effort, and even then you are not going to get it right all the time!
People trained in emotional intelligence show an increase in capabilities within a few weeks, which is sustained over the long term and helps them to further their careers. There are measurable improvements in decision making, influence and quality of life, and in creating value through people for people.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course takes emotional intelligence to a whole new level essential in coaching and business. It facilitates your learning to use and apply techniques that effectively help you to recognize and manage emotional information, which enables you and others to make new choices and become more effective.
A Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence has committed to long hours of study, practiced tools with others and completed project work that demonstrates a deep understanding of the subject and techniques. This is what leads to a Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence having experience and a diverse array of solutions at their disposal to apply at work or home.
In most cases, a Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence will also be trained in personal and business coaching skills, to complement their practice.
Emotional Intelligence helps you to understand the information in emotions whilst maximizing your brain’s potential. A Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence can apply this knowledge embracing modern neuroscience discoveries to achieve the desired objectives.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence online course provides an in-depth exploration of comprehensive leadership and the five domains of emotional intelligence to enable you to understand how to apply emotional intelligence in order to create a psychologically safe and sustainable workplace.
This Emotional Intelligence online course is aimed at all levels of professionals in order to develop their comprehensive leadership skills that involve understanding, applying, and managing emotional information. Moreover, the course will equip you with crucial strategies and tactics to be a successful Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence in today's modern workplace.
Upon successful completion of this online course, you will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to work with emotional intelligence to demonstrate empathy, create meaningful and authentic working relationships, and coach effectively in a range of work settings.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
The Master Ppractitioner in Emotional Intelligence course is for anyone competent in the skills and techniques of emotional intelligence interested in developing a deeper understanding and awareness of the application of emotional intelligence at work, in social settings and at home.
It will be of interest to you want to practice as a professional anywhere in the world.
Not everyone has the time to take an academic qualification in Emotional Intelligence, but you can gain a recognized award from The Institute of Leadership.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course is for anyone who is interested in gaining a recognized award from a globally recognized awarding body.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course will enable you to apply advanced emotional intelligence techniques to facilitate enduring and in-depth personal change in a natural, conversational manner.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence programme is a course for you if you are confident in working with your emotional intelligence at all levels in an organization - even with people who you perceive as being more senior to you.
- Anyone who is keen to improve their emotional intelligence to excel at work and enhance their career.
- Anyone with responsibilities for a specialist function influencing and building relationships with key stakeholders involved in supporting people and organizations to meet their goals.
- Anyone who coaches and develops people and wants to build deeper relationships with others.
- Anyone who is an independent or employed consultant, NLP practitioner, coach or trainer supporting organizations in meeting their goals.
- Anyone who wants to get a recognized certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- An interest in applying their intelligence to their emotion.
- Confidence and skills in emotional intelligence with a keenness to want to take their practice to a much deeper level.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop their emotional intelligence skills.
- Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What can be Practically Applied from Understanding Emotional Intelligence Models
- Emotional Intelligence Framework Quiz
- Practical Activity: Assess your Emotional Intelligence
- Developing your Emotional Intelligence
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
- Practical Activity: The Emotionally Unintelligent Leader
- Experience of the Inner World - Self-Awareness
- Quiz: Test your Knowledge of Behavioral Styles
- Experience of the Inner World - Emotions and their Management
- Experience of the Outer World
- Quiz: Working with Others
- Determining What Motivates Others
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge About Motivation
- Lightbulb Moments: Motivation
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Lightbulb Moments: Coaching
- Practical Activity: Gaining Experience of Coaching
- Emotional Resilience
- Action Strategies to Develop Resilience
- Lightbulb Moments: Developing Resilience
- Managing Change
- Quiz: Personal Transition Through Change Quiz
- Practical Activity: Working Through a Change Management Programme
- Lightbulb Moments: Managing Change
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Quiz: Working with Leadership Styles
- Practical Activity: Your Leadership Style
- Managing Stress
- Practical Activity: Recognizing Stressful Situations
- Emotionally Intelligent Decision Making
- Working with Challenges with Emotional Intelligence
- Practical Activity: Solving Problems with Creativity
- Interpersonal Relationships, Team Work and Conflict
- Practical Activity: Exploring Conflict
- Quiz: Test your Knowledge of Emotional Intelligence
- Lightbulb Moments: Communication
- Lightbulb Moments: Conflict Resolution
- Reference Material
Course delivery details
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence online course is delivered using our online learning platform that gives you the flexibility to study when and where you wish. You have access to a range of learning materials on the learning platform that include online video tutorials, interactive quizzes, practical activities and some fun material - including series of complimentary crib cards.
You have the chance to discuss and debate your findings around your emotional intelligence in group discussions with others studying the same programme as you.
The Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course contains full course notes and several practical activities to implement immediately and apply your learning.
The practical activities are designed to help you investigate how you view your emotional intelligence and the impact that this has on others.
The activities involve some engagement and interaction with other people and some reflection. They will help to guide you on what and how you need to change.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
This Master Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence course will deliver further insights but, as you know, developing emotional intelligence will take time and effort, and even then you are not going to get it right all the time! Determine how you can work with emotional intelligence to improve results and quality.
- Develop ways that will build your interpersonal skills and enhance your relationships.
- Recognize ways that you and others can perform within the emotional climate of your work environment.
- Identify habitual emotional patterns and thought patterns that influence interactions.
- Assess the drive and motivation of others to influence and persuade with success.
- Identify ways to work with emotions to solve problems increasing your effectiveness in stressful situations and develop resilience.
- Evaluate your leadership skills and apply them to your career progression and the career progression of others.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...
Top 10 Awards
Course approved by The Institute Of Leadership