Innovation For Leaders
TrainSMART's "Innovation for Leaders" workshop is a virtual instructor-led training program designed to help leaders develop their innovation skills. Participants will learn about the creative thinking process and the characteristics of each step of the process, including strengths, contributions, blind spots, and ways of annoying others.
The workshop covers divergent and convergent thinking and helps participants assess their personal and team innovation preferences. It also covers the importance of diagnosing the assisters and resisters to innovation within the team and organization.
The goal of the workshop is to help participants generate new and novel thinking around real-world challenges and opportunities and to equip them with the skills they need to pivot their business in a changing environment. The workshop is designed to help leaders develop their innovation skills and create a culture of innovation within their organization.
Upcoming start dates
Virtual Instructor-Led Workshop For Groups We Use Zoom, Teams or Google Meets
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Executive teams, Divisional leadership, and team leaders.
Work Session 1
- Overview of the series of sessions
- Clarification of the desired future state
- Finalize the challenge statement that innovative thinking must address
Work Session 2
- Divergent Brainstorming – seeking new ideas (3 rounds of brainstorming)
- Converging upon high potential ideas that have both high impact and likelihood of succeeding
Work Session 3
- Evaluating draft solutions for their immediate impact and potential for additional opportunities in the future
- Refine solutions and gauge resources needed to implement
Work Session 4
- Create a plan of action and measures of success
- Clarify roles and accountability
- Determine crucial pivot or preserve timing
Course delivery details
Session Length Options: Variable depending upon the challenge and number of participants
Certification / Credits
- Identify the new strategic vision
- Craft an effective business challenge statement
- Apply tools that stretch the realm of what’s possible
- Explore new ideas and build on the ideas of others
- Evaluate various high-potential solutions, and identify any blind spots
- Refine ideas in well-rounded solutions
- Develop a plan of action to test the real-world potential of the solution
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
Contact this provider
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...