Building Virtual TeamsTrainSMART Inc.
Building Virtual Teams
All available course dates
Building Virtual Teams
Virtual teams can be as successful as on-site teams if you know how to effectively take individual talents and put them together to accomplish common goals. This virtually facilitated series helps you identify team purpose, maximize strengths, and create a more productive team environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to build a virtual team.
- Characteristics of Successful Teams
- Team Stages: Forming, storming, norming, performing
- Building the Team: Team purpose and goals, identify skills, strengths, and potential liabilities, identify roles and responsibilities, understanding team dynamics
- Ground Rules: Communication etiquette, email and voice mail, meeting rules, team values
- Facilitating a Team Building Session
- Leading the Team: Leadership skills, keeping employees motivated, staying focused on the goals
- Team Challenges Workshop
- Project Teams and Sunset Reviews
Course delivery details
- Session Length Options: 4 hours, 6 hours (delivered in 60-90 minute sessions)
- Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
Certification / Credits
- Identify the phases every team goes through and how to manage the process to become productive
- Define the importance of communicating goals and vision
- Identify and build on individual strengths
- Create ground rules that everyone can live with
- Utilize techniques to lead the team and keep motivated and focused
- Help your team accept differences and value one another
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
About TrainSMART Inc.
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training