The Foresight Academy: Strategic Foresight Certificate ProgramThe University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
The Foresight Academy: Strategic Foresight Certificate Program
All available course dates
The Foresight Academy is a groundbreaking online program that teaches leaders, teams, and individuals the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers, have used to guide and shape the future they wanted to see.
This program contains twelve weeks of material divided into four modules that teach you the key concepts and skills required to:
- Identify and act on emerging trends, issues, and events that are relevant to your long-term success.
- Uncover the impacts and implications that these trends, issues, and events may have on the future growth and value of your organization.
- Create an ongoing process for monitoring the development of those emerging trends and issues.
- Develop powerful narratives that inspire others to take action.
- Determine the strength and viability of your existing and proposed strategies in multiple future scenarios.
- Create a culture that thrives on communicating their ideas and collaborating to make those ideas a reality.
Each module consists of two to five videos teaching the core concepts, tools, and practices of strategic foresight. All course materials, downloads, and instruction is provided in a members only website. You’ll be able to follow along and learn at your own pace after each module is released. Each lesson is delivered in video format with a downloadable mp3, which means you can watch at your leisure or listen on the go. Once you have completed this program, you will receive an official Certificate In Strategic Foresight, from Graduate and Executive Education, Haslam College of Business, at the University of Tennessee.
Course delivery details
This is a 12 Week Course.
About Haslam School of Business
The University of Tennessee Knoxville | Haslam College of Business
Founded in 1794, UT is big on tradition, and we are proud of our humble beginnings as the first public university chartered west of the Appalachian Divide. UT Knoxville — which includes the UT Space Institute — serves the state...
Contact this provider
The University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team