Integrating Talent and Culture During M & A
Often overlooked, integrating culture and talent during a merger or acquisition is critical to integration success.
A recent Deloitte survey found that 76% of executives think cultural alignment is important to an effective integration, but 1 in 3 said that it was not done effectively.
This workshop is designed to deepen your knowledge and skills in the key principles and tools that will guide culture and talent integration success, delivering increased value for you and your organization. You will walk away with a playbook that includes a set of tools you can immediately deploy to drive deal value.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Mid- to Senior-level human capital leaders and operational leader with the charge for leading talent and culture integration in M&A situations or internal restructuring.
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Introduction to M&A integration highlighting culture and talent – what it is and why it matters.
- Stewart M&A culture integration playbook – a sophisticated and practical set of tools and best practices for integration.
- Mix of case study / class member real-world projects to build skills and practice leveraging tools.
Course delivery details
Delivered virtually or on-site
Certification / Credits
4 PDC credits provided to SHRM certified professionals
- Real-World Tools
- Gain proven tools to drive deal value through integration of culture and talent.
- Peer Learning
- Learn best practices from peers across diverse industries.
- Immediate Application
- Build skills that can be immediately applied to M&A integration.
- Expert Facilitation
- Gain insights from M&A certified experts with over 15 years experience leading and consulting in the field.
- Continuing Support
- 45 minute, 1:1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
- In-Depth Knowledge
- Understand how talent and culture can be integrated in a merger and why it is so critical.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Contact this provider
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...