Frontline Leader Impact
Frontline managers make up nearly 40% of the manager population. Preparing them to lead effectively is essential.
Leadership effectiveness is the #1 concern for organizations of all sizes, across industries and around the world. The challenge? Companies have traditionally been forced to compromise between quality, cost, and flexibility when considering frontline leadership development solutions. Until now.
Support Your Frontline Leadership with Targeted Development
Almost 60% of managers never receive training for their first leadership role. This frontline training can correct that. Over the course of 6 weeks, this interactive, engaging online learning experience gives high-potential talent the confidence and skills they need to be successful in a frontline leadership role, increase personal effectiveness, and build relationships to get work done.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors of individual contributors, first-level or first-time managers who are newer to their roles, or anyone who is preparing to move into a first-level manager role. Especially those who cannot travel for training but still want a truly impactful experience.
- Week 1: Starting your leadership development journey
- Week 2: Developing the foundations of strong leadership
- Week 3: Getting your message across
- Week 4: Accomplishing goals through influence
- Week 5: Building the support you need
- Week 6: Motivating your team to greatness
Course delivery details
Length: 18-hour virtual leadership training experience delivered over 6 weeks in a self-paced journey, guided by a leadership expert.
The price for this course is $1,500.
Certification / Credits
Our online leadership training develops the 6 crucial competencies for frontline leadership success:
- Self-Awareness: Remaining aware of one’s strengths and development needs
- Learning Agility: Seeking out diverse experiences and applying lessons learned to new challenges
- Communication: Listening, speaking, and writing clearly and consistently for maximum impact
- Political Savvy: Relating well to people and developing strong working relationships with managers and superiors
- Motivating Others: Inspiring commitment by recognizing and rewarding the contributions of others
- Influencing Outcomes: Understanding and persuading effectively to gain cooperation and get things done
Why choose CCL?
96% of our participants say they're stronger leaders after working with CCL
750K alumni worldwide
50 years of pioneering leadership development best practices
Center for Creative Leadership - Executive Education - Leadership Training
For over 50 years, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has been devoted solely to the study and practice of leadership development. CCL has pioneered many innovations that have become best practices in the industry. Today, CCL has locations on...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team