UI/UX Design Career Track
Learn both UI and UX to build a versatile skill set. Hiring managers say that most design roles require an understanding of both UI and UX. Design has become a high priority for organizations worldwide, with CNBC reporting UI/UX to be in the top 5 fastest growing jobs last year. Springboard's UI/UX Design bootcamp prepares you for your career in design. In the course, you'll work on substantial design projects and complete a real world externship with an industry client. After 9 months, you'll graduate with a UI/UX design mindset and a portfolio to show for it.
Who should attend?
Do you have an eye for design? Do you like to make things beautiful, organized and user friendly? If so, this program is right for you!
- All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills.
- Passing an evaluation of baseline visual skills, analytical thinking and the ability to empathize with users.
The curriculum is split into 35 units covering the topics below:
- Design Thinking
- Conducting, synthesizing & presenting user research
- Ideating and Designing
- UI design, heuristics and interaction design principles
- UI practice exercises
- Sketching and wireframing
- Style guides, design elements and prototyping
- Design sprints
- Working with developers and stakeholders
The full tuition of the program is $11,900. If you pay upfront, you will get a 17% discount. Remember, if you don’t get a job within 6 months of completion, you’ll receive a full refund.
Contact this provider
Springboard is an ed-tech company based in San Francisco. We’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap by helping as many people as possible access high-quality, affordable education that they can translate into new-economy roles. We offer online...