CSS for Web DesignProject Management Experts, LLC
CSS for Web Design
All available course dates
CSS for Web Design
This course will introduce basic features of Cascading Style Sheets, or CSS. CSS is a versatile programming language that is used to style web pages by specifying how HTML and XML documents should appear. CSS makes it possible to control the presentation of elements on a page, including their color, dimensions, position, and behavior. A series of lab exercises provide students with opportunities to practice the tools and concepts they learn throughout the course.
- Use selectors and declarations to create CSS rules
- Write and link an external style sheet to a webpage
- Apply color to page elements using a variety of color systems
- Create single and multiple classes to style elements
- Select a variety of fonts and apply sizing to different page elements
- Apply width and height to elements on a page
- Describe the Box Model and style elements through the use of margins, padding, and borders
- Arrange elements using float and apply the clear property
- Create vertical and horizontal navigation bars on a webpage
- Apply both link and user-action pseudo-classes
- Create responsive layouts using Flexbox
- Explore the use of drop shadows, drop caps, and other creative effects
- Explain the importance of inheritance, rule order, and the box model
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 SHRMs
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...