Web AnalyticsProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
This course is designed to help learners develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques that they will encounter as practitioners in the web analytics field. Topics of major concern that are discussed in Module 1 include a summary of web analytics concepts and important terms, along with the organizations and personnel who use web analytics.
The course defines key performance indicators and discusses how they are chosen and implemented. A discussion of segmentation follows, with strategies for how to categorize website visitors. Students will also learn how to plan and assess website business strategies using web analytics.
In Module 2, learners will explore reporting and dashboards as they relate to web analytics. Students will gain an understanding of how to plan for and design dashboards and how qualitative research offers deeper business insights. In addition, students will learn how to conduct split and multivariate testing, and implement web analytics best practices.
- Define web analytics
- Define key terms used in web analytics
- Explain how web analytics evolved
- Discuss how different organizations use web analytics
- Identify who uses web analytics in an organization
- Explain the difference between search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Describe the difference between metrics and KPIs
- Describe what segmentation is and how it can improve the usability of a website
- Describe what dashboards are and why they are useful
- Identify what should go into a dashboard
- Define the difference between implicit and explicit data
- Explain the use of dynamic content
- Describe landing page optimization best practices
- Articulate the importance of experimentation and testing in web analytics
- Explain the differences between A/B and multivariate testing
- Identify where a visitor is in the buying cycle and purchase funnel
- Define common e-commerce metrics
- Describe how surveys and qualitative information is used in web analytics
- Identify when it is appropriate to include developers and page tagging
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.35 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3.5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...