Are you an adaptive leader? This experiential workshop is designed to help resolve the most pressing and perplexing challenges leaders face. It will help you to break through obstacles, continuously learn, adapt and develop new capabilities to thrive in complex, competitive, and challenging environments where there are no easy answers. You will engage in a learn-by-doing methodology and explore scenarios where you can apply techniques to envision and design the future while experiencing new ways of thinking and working in teams. This unique program is designed to help leaders drive organizational change and create learning organizations of the future.
Who should attend?
A willingness to challenge traditional thinking and a desire to deliver outcomes for the organization.
Anyone in, or aspiring to be in, leadership roles with a willingness to challenge the status quo and embrace change.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand adaptive leadership and the attributes of an adaptive leader
- Understand the growth mindset and culture required for adaptive leadership
- Understand the adaptive framework and systems thinking
- Understand how (and why) to orchestrate creative conflict
- Develop skills for impacting change and managing uncertainty
- Increase awareness and perspective, to lead, innovate and mobilize change
- Recognize adaptive vs technical problems and how to solve each
- Understand how to create an environment where everyone can achieve their full potential
- Learn how an adaptive leadership approach can reframe situations to make clear decisions
- Adapt with confidence in the face of disequilibrium, ambiguity, and uncertainty
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (7 leadership hours and 7 strategic hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team