Workforce Planning: The Future of Work (4 Weeks)
In this dynamic, hands-on program, you will explore the critical aspects of workforce planning within your organization and learn to support the implementation of a talent management strategy. You will discover how to develop targeted, data-driven human capital solutions with the goal of helping your business leaders make well-informed decisions that mitigate business risks. In collaboration with peer learners, you will work through a case study to practice your new skills and prepare yourself to implement workforce planning strategies back at your organization.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Who should attend?
Individuals looking to align their organization's talent with its strategic direction.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Analyze the organizational environment, including future business challenges and their likely impact on the organization’s workforce
- Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization
- Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan, including analysis, forecasting, strategy development, and cost modeling
- Create or refine a framework for your organization’s workforce planning strategy
Program Requirements (Live Online Only)
- The Live Online version of this program requires the use of student-provided headsets. The headsetsmust be connected to the students’ computer prior to joining the Adobe Connect session.
- The Live Online version of this program contains pre-work. Students are required to read a Case Study prior to attending the session.
- Member Price: $1,395
- Non-Member Price: $1,665
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...