Positive Power and Influence® Program
To get things done and succeed in today's organizations, individuals must have the ability to positively influence others, such as colleagues, managers, board members, or even their boss, as well as clients and suppliers from inside and outside the organization. Strong influencers are able to fulfill their individual objectives, while maintaining and even nurturing important relationships, which are built using effective influence to establish trust and convey authenticity.
At the core of the Positive Power and Influence® Program lies the Situational Influence Model™. This Model illustrates why individuals should not rely on any one Influence Style, but instead, apply the Style(s) best suited to a specific influence situation. In addition to learning about and assessing their Influence Energy, participants delve into the various Behaviors associated with each Influence Style. They learn to diagnose influence situations, develop strategic Influence Action Plans, and build Influence Style flexibility to ensure successful implementation of their objectives.
This course can also be offered virtually. Get in touch to learn more.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
- Leaders who need to influence change and build a foundation of trust and commitment.
- Program or project managers who must obtain the cooperation of functional managers over whom they have no authority.
- Salespeople who need to build trust-based consultative relationships with clients and prospects.
- Technical or professional personnel taking on supervisory or management responsibilities.
- Individuals who must exert influence cross-functionally.
- Staff who need to gain the support of operating managers.
- Managers and supervisors who want to develop their influence skills to lead more effectively.
- Anyone whose responsibilities exceed his or her positional authority.
- Developing Influence Style flexibility
- Developing influence skills
- Application planning
The cost of this three-day special face-to-face session is $2995
Enrollment limited to five participants per trainer for intensive trainer coaching and feedback.
Certification / Credits
- Mobilize resources to get things done.
- Influence others without the use of positional authority.
- Manage and motivate “difficult” or non-performing employees.
- Lead others through rapid change and uncertainty.
- Improve cross-functional, supplier and client relationships.
- Become more effective team members/team leaders.
Why choose Situation Management Systems, Inc.?
30+ years in management and communication training
Skilled trainers and consultants with 8+ years of experience
Access to training partners worldwide
Contact this provider
Situation Management Systems - Experts in Influence
Situation Management Systems, Inc. (SMS) knows that individuals are most effective at influencing others when they are perceived as being authentic, trustworthy, respectful, and present. With over 40 years of experience in designing and delivering The Positive Power and Influence®...