Social media has become fully integrated into the way we communicate on a daily basis, professionally as well as personally. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms are immediate and powerful ways to reach customers–and for them to communicate back. But to fully leverage the power of social media requires the ability to navigate among the wide range of platforms, and determine which are relevant to your organization. Without a solid understanding of the breadth of tools available, it is easy to feel compelled to be present on all of them, yet effective on none.
Our Mini-MBA in Social Media Marketing will empower you to approach this ever-expanding suite of platforms strategically, not just tactically. This program is designed to position you as a leader—navigating the landscape of social media tools, but also understanding other important inputs (such as influencer engagement, social listening and content development) to gain a more holistic understanding of this space. Your ability to synthesize your social media marketing initiatives with your broader marketing goals will improve how you direct your team’s decision making, and collaborate with others across your organization.
- Learn to strategize, not just manage tasks. Better assess your needs and align the right channels with your business goals.
- A curriculum focused on maximizing social media for real-world business purposes, taught by experienced industry leaders that will permanently broaden your network.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
Upcoming start dates
Contact school for details
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
If you are an experienced marketing professional with a high-level understanding of social media marketing, this program will offer you the opportunity to enhance and deepen your existing knowledge in order to amplify social media effectiveness. If you have limited experience with leveraging social media for corporate marketing outcomes, our Mini-MBA in Social Media Marketing will provide the foundation to build and implement a social strategy–grounded in practical industry insights–for your company or organization.
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in 3.5 hours), this program will address the most essential topics to achieving social media marketing success. A sampling of these topics include:
- Listening tools and tactics to stay on top of the social conversation
- Identifying the platforms most important for your business
- Influencer engagement and the power of content
- Launching paid media campaigns in the growing social advertising space
- Quantifying and measuring the return on your social media investment
Contact this provider
Rutgers Business School | Resilient. Resourceful.
Founded in 1929, Rutgers Business School has a rich history in the state of New Jersey -- a history deeply embedded in the larger story of Rutgers University-Newark and Rutgers University-New Brunswick. Rutgers University. Rutgers has been revolutionary for 250...