Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps (MS-20694)
This IT Ops Training, you will learn to handle, look after, assist and get rid of the problems of multiple Windows-based desktops virtualization resolutions. It will further cover the skills and teaching of the width of Microsoft virtual desktop technology. This IT Ops Training course, will enhance your skills and practice in Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) and Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2). This five-day course covers all these topics with detailed lectures and hand-on practice with multiple technologies for better understanding and practice.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professional who wish to learn how to design, organize and handle virtual structure solutions based on technologies and those who wish to gain recent Microsoft applications and desktop virtualization technologies, including:
- IT engineers/ implementers
- IT managers.
The attendees may have understanding of Windows Server services and roles but they must have beforehand experience and knowledge of the following concepts and technologies:
- General knowledge of Windows PowerShell syntax and scripting.
- Networking basics involving DNS (Domain Name System), UDP (User Datagram Protocol), and TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol).
- Setting up, operating and getting rid of problems for Windows-depended personal computers.
- The basics knowledge and handling of AD DS (Active Directory Domain Services)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and execute App-V
- Design and execute App-V client
- Design and execute user state virtualization.
- Design and execute personal and pooled desktops.
- Design pooled personal desktops.
- Design and execute session-dependent desktops.
- Explain application and desktop virtualization.
- Explain VDI structure’s health supervising.
- Handle and manage app virtualization.
- Explain app sequencing.
- Execute remote access.
- Organize client Hyper-V
- Establish and organize Remote App programs.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...