Coaching with Impact in a Virtual Environment (Virtual)Corporate Education Group
Coaching with Impact in a Virtual Environment (Virtual)
All available course dates
Coaching with Impact in a Virtual Environment
If you are managing people, at some point you’ll need to step into the role (or the mindset) of a coach. Coaching demands focus, empathy, attunement, self-awareness, and self-discipline. Demonstrating these essential qualities in a virtual environment presents a unique set of challenges and opportunities. In this course we will explore and practice skills and techniques to help you co-create a virtual coaching relationship that facilitates learning and results.
Who should attend?
This course is targeted toward individuals who lead teams or manage others with whom they need to connect virtually. You don’t need to have “coach” in your title to benefit from enhancing the skills covered in this class, which include: deep listening, powerful questioning, compassionate presence, and direct communication... all optimized for a virtual environment.
Module 1: Setting the Foundation
- Establishing a Coaching Agreement
- Coaching Models
- Preparing for the First Session
- Getting into the Coaching Mindset
- Tools and Technologies for Virtual Coaching
- Building Trust in a Virtual Environment
- Psychological Safety as “Container”
- Demonstrating Engagement
- Activating High-Trust Behaviors
- Three Pillars — Coaching Tasks, Coaching Skills, and Emotional Intelligence
Module 2: Coaching Competencies
- Personal SWOT Analysis — Coaching Capabilities
- Three Levels of Listening
- Listening in a Virtual Environment
- Scenario Practice in Pairs or Triads
Module 2: Coaching Competencies (cont.)
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Types of Powerful Questions
- Becoming Curious
- Formulating and Asking Questions
- Communicating Directly
- Coaching Conversation Practice
Module 3: Facilitating Learning and Results
- Flexing Your Style — Situational Coaching
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability
- Creating Your Personal Action Plan
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Contact Corporate Education Group via the information request to inquire about course fees.
Certification / Credits
What you will achieve:
- Articulate ways to build psychological safety and trust in a virtual environment.
- Leverage available technology to maximize interpersonal connection.
- Practice the three levels of listening essential for coaching.
- Develop and utilize powerful questioning techniques to facilitate personal insight.
- Align an individual’s foundational values with goals and actions.
- Leverage a Situational Coaching model to meet the evolving needs of coaches.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team