Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2017 (MS-10998)
About this course:
This two-day instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to update their skills to cover SQL Server 2017.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $69,606 per year.
Who should attend?
- The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2017.
- The secondary audience is existing SQL Server 2016 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2017 certification.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2016.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2016 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2017
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Performance, Availability, and Scalability
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server data access
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server reporting and BI
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
- Describe new and enhanced data analytics features
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Cloud deployments
- Describe SQL Server on Linux functionality
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...