Querying Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20461)
About this course:
Our SQL Server training course is an all-in-one e-learning program made for individuals wanting to become professionals in the world of IT. This course is all about teaching students the technicalities and skills required to efficiently utilize Microsoft Transact SQL queries. The course is led by professionals from the field who have immense knowledge of these platforms starting from database development, database administration, Business Intelligence, and much more.
This program is an extensive one with each module offering in-depth training on Transact SQL queries and language. Learning this information makes it easy for students to make changes to MS SQL Server and Azure SQL databases with ease.
What’s better than learning all of it sitting at home in your comfort zone?
This IT Ops training program offers valuable information and training about SQL Servers within five days. What’s more is that students are able to indulge in lab activity to work on made-up database in MS and Azure SQL database. This means more relevant field experience for you in Transact SQL.
Apart from assisting students in Microsoft SQL Server training, this course is helpful in preparing student to pass the Microsoft 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 exam. In order to become an expert of MS SQL Server, you must prepare well for this exam and that’s exactly what we aim at.
Note: This five day program is meant for students who want to learn about SQL Servr 2012 and 2014. The course teaches students to utilize and learn features in SQL Server 2014 and other platforms.
This course could earn you up to $70,000 annually as a SQL Server Data Analyst.
Who should attend?
- This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...