Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20462)
About this course:
If you’re looking to learn different techniques and tools to keep Microsoft SQL Server database in order, our Microsoft SQL Server training program is meant for you. This program is offered by professionals for students who want to make a career out of this. We have highly talented accredited professionals who will teach you the technicalities of MS SQL Server 2014 and help you learn to administer the databases. This course is also ideal for those who want to run SQL Server 2012 and 2014 without any trouble and help businesses with their vast knowledge. From new to old, we teach all features from Microsoft SQL Servers in our intensive IT Ops training. What’s more is that students also get a chance to prepare for the Microsoft 70-462 certification exam that is a solid plus in their resume
Who should attend?
- The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe core database administration tasks and tools.
- Install and configure SQL Server 2014.
- Configure SQL Server databases and storage.
- Plan and implement a backup strategy.
- Restore databases from backups.
- Import and export data. Monitor SQL Server.
- Trace SQL Server activity.
- Manage SQL Server security.
- Audit data access and encrypt data.
- Perform ongoing database maintenance.
- Automate SQL Server maintenance with SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- Configure Database Mail, alerts and notifications.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...