Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20465)
About this course
This course will teach the students how to develop and operate premium performance data solutions with SQL Server 2014. Students will also be taught how to structure database, make storage, objects and serves. Candidates will gain information regarding wide areas of subjects such as data compression, high availability, data migration, security, and scalability and will be able to develop their designs in a simulated lab environment.
This Data Science training course will also enable the student to work for planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. Students will also be taught consolidation of SQL Server workloads and planning and implementing high availability and disaster recovery solutions. After the completion of this course, candidates will also be prepared for Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server certification exam.
Note: This course is specifically targeted at individuals who are passionate about learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. Recently available features in SQL Server 2014 are also covered and additional important features across the SQL Server data platform.
The average salary for a Microsoft SQL Server Solution Architect is $120,000 per year.
Who should attend?
The course is primarily designed for individuals whose job is to plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Their core tasks include the following:
- Crafting and executing high availability solutions.
- Designing and executing database infrastructure
- Designing and managing the execution of disaster recovery solutions.
- Designing and carrying out consolidation strategies.
To learn designing data solutions with SQL server, following requirements must be met in order so you are eligible to sign for this course:
- 2 years’ or more work experience with relational databases, including:
- Managing databases
- Designing, developing and executing databases
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery
- Querying with Transact-SQL
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761)
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20462)
This course guarantees expertise in following areas:
- Clear depiction of the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Explanation of considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
- Effective evaluation of an existing enterprise environment.
- Design and execute Policy-Based Management.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...