Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016 - MOC On Demand (MS-10986)
About this course:
This on-demand course provides students moving from earlier releases of SQL Server with an introduction to the new features in SQL Server 2016. Student or professional can update their SQL Server skills with this introduction to the new features of SQL Server 2016. You’ll learn the new features for performance, security, availability and scalability, reporting and Power BI, data access, and SQL Server OLAP, and you’ll learn about new SQL Server cloud functionality.
The average salary for a SQL Server Database Administrator is $82,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2014 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2016.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2014.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2016
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server performance
- Describes new and enhanced features in SQL Server security
- Describe what's new in SQL Server Availability and Scalability
- Describe new and enhanced features in reporting and PowerBI in SQL Server 2016
- Describe new and enhanced data access features
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
- Describe new SQL Server cloud functionality
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team