SQL Server on Linux - MOC On Demand (MS-10999)
About this course:
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system, or RDBMS, that supports a wide variety of transaction processing, business intelligence and analytics applications in corporate IT environments. It's one of the three market-leading database technologies, along with Oracle Database and IBM's DB2. In this course You will learn about key features and components under Linux and will be able to deploy SQL Server on Linux and install and configure additional optional components. Other topics include the connectivity and management of SQL Server images under Linux, the database and database system migration under Linux to the SQL Server, the provision of disaster recovery and the configuration of high availability.
The average salary for Database Administrator with Microsoft SQL Server skills is $74,885 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Existing database professionals with experience of database systems running on Linux.
- Experience with Linux database systems
- Familiarity with the operating system SUSE, Red Hat or Ubuntu and network
- Familiarity with the SQL language
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to deploy SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to install the additional optional components to SQL Server
- Describe how to configure SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to connect and manage SQL server images on Linux
- Describe how to migrate databases from other database systems to SQL Server on Linux and provide disaster recovery
- Describe the high availability features of SQL Server on Linux
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...