Introduction to jQuery
About this course:
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Web developer
- Knowledge of HTML is required
- A basic understanding of CSS is helpful
- How to integrate jQuery into your web pages
- To take advantage of promises to increase the performance of your pages
- How to enhance the user interface of your websites using jQuery
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...