Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (CS-SWITCH)
About this course:
Internet Protocol switching, far more usually referred to as IP Switching, is a routing procedure which routes data packets quicker than traditional routing by expending Layer 3 Switches. In this advanced course related to Cisco switching planning, organizing, and validating the implementation of composite enterprise switching resolutions. Students will gain the information to organize and improve a switched infrastructure utilizing VLANs, STP, RSTP, MSTP, and HSRP. Furthermore, students will be capable to safe this switched infrastructure. A fundamental element of this Cisco Certificate Training is the capability to learn new theories and reinforce understanding through an extensive range of integrated lab setups. These labs apply Cisco IOS Software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and a CLI maintained on IOS version 15 releases. This course moreover prepares the students for the 300-115 SWITCH: Executing Cisco IP Switched Networks exam.
The average income of a Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is planned for
- System Engineers
- Network Advisors
- System Integrators
- Cisco Station Partners
It is suggested, but not obligatory, that students have the information to:
- Define network ground rules
- Create Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Handle network device safety
- Legalize a medium-sized LAN with numerous switches, assiting VLANs, trunking, and straddling tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Organize and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Construct devices for SNMP, Syslog, and Net Flow access
- Handle Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and certificates
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
- CCNAX Boot camp Intersecting Cisco Networking Devices Accelerated (ICND1+ICND2) (CCNAX)
- Joining Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.x (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v3.x (ICND2)
After finishing this course, students will be capable to:
- Define the categorized campus structure, elementary switch operation, use of SDM patterns, PoE, and LLDP
- Incorporate VLANs, trunks, explain VTP, incorporate DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 setting, and organize port aggregation
- Incorporate and improve STP mechanism that top suits your network - PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MSTP
- Arrange routing on a multilayer switch
- Organize NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, port imaging, and validate StackWise and VSS operation
- Incorporate First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 settings
- Protect campus network according to suggested practices
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
United States of America