Networking for Success
You've heard of networking before, but you may not have realized that networking is much more than simply shaking hands and meeting people. Networking has become a key activity for professionals, entrepreneurs, and organizations alike to build genuine, memorable relationships. But it can be difficult to form good networking habits on your own. "Networking for Success" will help you improve your personal and professional networking skills. In this course, you will learn best practices and effective tips and techniques to become a confident networker.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the principles of networking
- Organize a networking plan that is right for them
- Outline short- and long-term networking goals
- Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources
- Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
- Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices
- Find purpose in all available networking opportunities
- Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...