NetworkingProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
Networking is an important skill at all stages of your career, whether you're searching for a job or looking to take the next steps in your industry. This course provides an overview of how to make effective professional connections and cultivate relationships that can help you over the course of your career. It explores networking challenges based on gender and personality type and provides practical tips for overcoming networking anxiety. It also helps identify potential resources that can be used to expand your professional network.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- Identify strategies for making professional connections
- Cultivate strong relationships at work
- Consider how to network over the course of a career
- Identify potential resources for networking
- Explain how to use business cards effectively
- Explore the importance of networking during the job search process
- Describe strategies for effective cold call emailing
- Examine networking strategies for introverts
- Consider the role that gender can play in networking
- Describe tips for handling awkward conversations
- Explore strategies for conquering networking anxiety
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...