Software Defined Networking (SDN) Deployment
The aim of this course is to equip learners with advanced skills in network automation and make them industry ready.
In this course, you will learn about SDN Deployment. The course has been designed with a practical, hands-on approach to help you obtain a better understanding of how to deploy virtual network functions and services on a testbed platform.
We will explore the deployment of network services under mobility using a testbed platform supported by Cisco, integrating SDN/NFV and MEC technologies.
The course has been designed by an academic team with extensive teaching experience and a successful track record of delivering high quality MOOC courses, including the MicroMasters in The Internet of Things, in which over a quarter of a million edX learners have enrolled.
Verified learners will be provided with additional, free access to Cisco Networking Academy courses.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Learners are expected to have completed, or have an equivalent level of knowledge of:
- SDN1x - Introduction to Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- SDN2x - Software Defined Networking (SDN) Access Security
- Gain an understanding of OSM Mano and Multi-Access Edge Computing
- Explore the deployment of Virtual Network Function (VNF) on a practical testbed on SDN/NFV
- Apply SDN/NFV knowledge for local and global orchestration
- Test and apply programming skills on the Cisco DNA platform
- Test and implement network slicing on the testbed platform
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Curtin University, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...