Frontline Manager™: Time Management
While the specific duties of a frontline manager will vary depending on the industry in which they work, one skill that all frontline managers need to master is time management. Frontline managers need to be skilled at managing both their time and company time. Specifically, successful frontline managers must learn to optimize how their direct reports spend their time to improve efficiency and productivity.
In this course, you will learn how to become more effective by employing time management and scheduling techniques. The concepts covered in this course will discuss how to plan, organize, and prioritize your schedule, as well as the schedules of those you manage. You will learn what tasks to delegate and how to address procrastination, and how making time management a priority is the first step to keeping on task and managing a productive schedule.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Differentiate between time management and task management
- Identify the signs of poor time management
- Utilize various tools and models used in time management
- Understand how to organize and prioritize tasks
- Manage resources to create effective and efficient work schedules
- Discuss the benefits of delegation and distinguish what tasks to delegate
- Effectively manage interruptions and procrastinations
- Plan and run productive meetings
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.2 CEUs / 2 HRCIs / 2 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...