Frontline Manager™: Leadership Styles
What kind of leader are you? Under what conditions does your natural leadership style work well? In this course, you'll identify your own leadership style and learn how to build on your strengths to improve areas of weakness. The course lays out four effective leadership styles and two problematic ones as well as when to deploy each kind of leadership. You'll learn how to build the emotional intelligence that underlies all effective leadership and the best ways to approach conflict.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the key components of leadership
- Distinguish between leadership and management
- Describe eight leadership styles
- Identify which leadership styles you can deploy
- Recognize when a given leadership style is most effective
- Recognize different components of emotional intelligence and describe how they are important to leaders
- Explain how organizational culture impacts leadership
- Describe the five styles of conflict management
- Explain best practices for leaders to communicate with their direct reports
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...