Leveraging Positive Body Langugage - In House
Do you speak a second language? If you answered "yes", how about a third or may be a fourth language? Body language should be a second language for everybody simply because non-verbal communication forms over 70 % of our message.
Body language is a critical success factor for conflict resolution and negotiations. If you are involved in any type of negotiation, conflict management, or even an interview, this course is for you.
This half-day practical, online course focuses on the use of body language in 10 different life and business situations. The presenter uses practical examples and case studies, and a video to enhance the participant’s understanding of the issues
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in negotiations or who is trying to spot those who are not being truthful.
This course has no prerequisite
- Understanding “non-verbal clues”
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Matching body language to the message delivered
- Eye language, facial expression, hand and arm gestures, legs and feet
- Reading body gestures as a book
- Practical applications of body language in many life and business situations
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain the ability to be able to:
- Enhance your relationship with clients, friends, co-workers, and customers
- Reduce and manage project conflicts by checking assumptions and confirming perceptions
- Understand and appreciate the importance of body language
- Produce results through monitoring nonverbal communication
- Enhance trust and communication within a project team
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...