Communicating With Clarity - In House
Impactful speaking abilities lead to collaborative relationships and synergistic performance. Most people think that to speak all you have to do is to open your month and the words will flow out flawlessly. Unfortunately, this is not TRUE: an ad hoc approach creates conflict.
We all need to remember that, it is not WHAT you say it is HOW you say it. You need to speak with clarity and thoughtfulness. This is what this online course is all about. Join us to find out for yourself.
This half-day, practical online course provides participants with the tools and practice they need to become strong and confident communicators.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in improving their ability to speak in front of a group or to deliver an important message.
This course has no prerequisite.
- Self-awareness, personal strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of communication in our life
- Understanding communication skills and the Communication Model(CM)
- Barriers to good communication
- How to speak so people will listen
- Key issues to consider when speaking
- Speaking effectively and non-defensively (video)
- Twelve speaking tools and techniques
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain the ability to be able to:
- Communicate effectively with everyone in a manner that promotes understanding and reduces stress and tension for both parties
- Enhance trust and communication among project team members
- Choose the right words that create the right impact
- Produce positive results through effective communication with everyone
- Relate effectively with difficult and challenging situations
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...