This skill module reviews fluid properties at the most basic competency level.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Engineers or geoscientists who will occupy the position of reservoir engineer, and any other technically trained individual who desires a more in-depth foundation in reservoir engineering than is offered in the one-week Basic Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines courses.
You will learn how to
- Describe how fluids change in response to changes in pressure and temperature
- Define the engineering properties of reservoir fluids
- Describe the make-up of reservoir fluids
- Describe how fluids are sampled
- Describe how fluid properties are measured in the laboratory
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...