In this skill module you will learn about basins and plays, unconventional resources, and petroleum systems. You will also learn about structural stratigraphic traps and reservoir mapping.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Those who need to achieve a context and understanding of E&P technologies in conventional and unconventional fields, and/or the role of technical departments in oil and gas operations, and/or be able to understand and use the language of the oilfield.
You will learn
- Historical petroleum occurrences and usage
- The phases of the E&P asset life cycle
- The objectives and processes of the exploration phase of the E&P asset life cycle
- The objectives, processes, and economic metrics of the appraisal phase of the E&P asset life cycle
- The objectives and processes involved in the development and production phase of the E&P asset life cycle
- The objectives and processes involved in the mature production phase in the E&P asset life cycle
- Basic reserves and production value concepts
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...