Adopt Inclusive Leadership Behaviors
Train your people leaders to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors that will support thoughtful people decisions, ramping up the impact their teams make on business outcomes. Enjoy an interactive and collaborative learning experience through this virtual training, which focuses on activity- and practice-based learning to hone key skills. This 3-hour training session, run by one of McLean’s experienced and knowledgeable facilitators, is completely online; this means learning can happen anywhere, at any time.
What’s it like to participate?
- Self-paced 1-hour eLearning module.
- One 2-hour live online session focused on encouraging cohort interaction.
- Various activities designed to encourage immediate framework application.
- Workbook activities and note-taking opportunities throughout the session.
After completing this training on adopting inclusive leadership behaviors participants will be able to:
- Describe the positive impact inclusivity can have on their team.
- Recognize how their behaviors as a manager affect their team.
- Demonstrate how to adopt and use four leadership behaviors.
- Develop an action plan using the four behaviors to lead and sustain inclusive behavioral habits within teams and peer groups.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
New to senior level managers
Train your people leaders to Adopt Inclusive Leadership Behaviors that will support thoughtful people decisions, ramping up the impact their teams make on business outcomes. During the training session, managers will learn to:
- Describe the positive impact inclusivity can have on their teams.
- Recognize how managers’ behavior affects the team.
- Demonstrate how to adopt four leadership behaviors designed to create an inclusive environment, and practice using them in real scenarios.
- Discover how the four inclusive leadership behaviors can be applied to everyday environments to support positive business outcomes.
- Develop an action plan to lead and sustain inclusive behavioral habits within teams and peer groups.
For more information about pricing, please visit the institute website.
Contact this provider
McLean & Company
McLean & Company is the trusted partner of HR and leadership professionals around the world. Our memberships are designed to provide what you need to drive the organization forward – from full-service assessments to practical action plans, impactful training, and...