Advanced Sales and Use TaxLorman Education Services
Advanced Sales and Use Tax
All available course dates
Advanced Sales and Use Tax
Gain insight into advanced sales and use tax issues facing businesses operating in a multistate environment.
An increasing multistate and international marketplace has resulted in significant sales and use tax issues. Recent statutes, regulations, and case law may have a significant effect on the applicability of sales and use tax and related exemptions for businesses operating in a multistate environment. Accountants, controllers, accounts payable professionals, CFOs, tax managers and officers, presidents, vice presidents, bookkeepers, and enrolled agents who operate in a multistate business environment face frequent questions regarding multistate taxation, which states can impose a tax, and how to document multistate exemptions. This course is designed to update professionals on advanced sales and use tax issues facing businesses operating in a multistate environment.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for accountants, CFOs, controllers, accounts payable professionals, tax managers, tax preparers, presidents, attorneys, vice presidents, bookkeepers, and enrolled agents.
- Due Process and Commerce Clause
- Full Faith and Credit
- Import/Export Clause
- Burden of Proof
Multistate Nexus and Sourcing
- Drop Shipments
- Sourcing Services
- Documenting Exemptions
- Reporting Requirements
Business Formations, Acquisitions, Mergers, and Divestitures
- Occasional Sale Exemptions
- Due Diligence Checklists for Sales Tax Issues
- Addressing Multistate Tax Issues
- Protecting Against Successor Liability
- Administrative Procedures
- Court Challenges
Certification / Credits
Credits: AIPB ,CLE, Enrolled Agents ,CPE
- You will be able to describe what constitutional provisions affect states ability to impose sales and use tax responsibilities on multistate businesses.
- You will be able to discuss legislative and case law changes that affect multistate tax nexus.
- You will be able to identify documents and information that may be necessary to maintain in case of a sales and use tax audit.
- You will be able to recognize potential exemptions and refund claims.
About Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...
Lorman Education Services
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team