Serving Customers, Clients, or the Public
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
All employees, Leaders, managers, supervisors
- Class Discussion: Why customer service? Who are our customers?
- Self-assessment: Your customer service orientation
- Case Studies: Customer service vision statements
- Self-reflection: Develop a personal vision statement for customer service delivery
- Class Discussion: customer satisfaction, loyalty, and engagement
- Video: The difficult customer
- Slides/Lecture: Strategies for dealing with difficult customers
- Role Play: dealing with difficult customers
- Self-reflection: How will I act toward customers better than I do now?
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...