Carrots, Sticks, & Fairy Dust: The Art & Science of Engaging Employees
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Class discussion: What’s the difference between motivation and engagement?
- Video: Sinking boat – class discussion
- Video: Gallup research – proven outcomes of employee engagement
- Class discussion: The Gallup Q12 – gold standard in measuring engagement
- Video: Intrinsic Motivators – class discussion
- Small group discussion: What do you do to develop employees?
- Class discussion: The connection equation to connect with employees and coworkers
- Self-reflection: find the one thing you can do differently at work that will improve the engagement of your team.
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...