Difficult ConversationsLausanne Business Solutions
All available course dates
Eventually, we all find ourselves in difficult conversations. They are an inevitable part of our personal and professional lives. Whether they involve conflict, performance, or rising tensions, such moments inevitably produce strong emotions, competing desires, perceptions of unfairness, high risks, and often lead to important outcomes. The ability to master the difficult conversation is a necessary skill for every manager. Furthermore, powerful leaders must not only handle difficult conversations, but harness them to solve problems, rebuild relationships, and uncover existing opportunities. This program provides participants with a framework to navigate and excel at difficult conversations.
In this course, participants will learn:
- How to use empathy
- How to listen actively
- How to speak persuasively
- Intelligent inquiry
- How to control the conversational process
- The importance of value and validation
- How to appear authentic during conflict
- How to use 'you', 'I', and 'we' statements
- How to remain calm under pressure
- How to 'get unstuck'
- How to gain acceptance and agreement
- To increase individual and team cohesion
- How to use contact, context, and content
- The difference between agreements and promises
- Joint vision and moving forward
- How to rebuild relationships
- How to give constructive feedback
- Communicate assertively but not abrasively
- How to resolve individual and team conflict
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS)
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS) provides research-based and expert delivered trainings in a variety of strategic employee and leadership development areas. Classes emphasize active-learning and are highly experiential. Our trainings facilitate real behavioral change and deliver increased individual and team performance....
Contact this provider
Lausanne Business Solutions
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team