Courage to CommunicateWronski Associates
Courage to Communicate
All available course dates
Courage to Communicate
Anytime people work together, there’s bound to be a conflict. Understanding how to manage the conflict and how to have difficult conversations, where both sides feel respected and heard, is an important skill as you move through your career. Do you shy away from having tough conversations because they are uncomfortable? If so, we have good news. There are structures you can learn and practice so you feel better prepared to face a difficult conversation directly versus avoiding the issue.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
- Explore importance of giving and receiving feedback in a way so it
can be effectively received by the listener
- Gain an understanding of Advocacy vs Inquiry to manage
- Brainstorm causes of conflict at work
- Explore the Thomas-Kilmann model of approaches to conflict
- Review emotions that come into play when giving and receiving
- Learn a model for delivering feedback in a constructive and
- Practice using the model; receive individual feedback post practice
- Create a personal action plan for taking the learnings forward
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
About Wronski Associates
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training