Training Needs Analysis - Live OnlineLangevin Learning Services Inc.
Training Needs Analysis - Live Online
All available course dates
Training Needs Analysis - Live Online
This Training Needs Analysis train-the-trainer workshop gives you a faster needs analysis approach that is realistic in today’s budget-conscious corporate climate. It shows you how to apply a highly effective procedure for determining whether or not training is the appropriate solution to a job performance problem. This procedure will also help you determine which training initiatives have the most positive results for your organization in terms of return on investment (ROI). You’ll return to your job with the key skills and confidence to gain acceptance and recognition for your training recommendations to management.
This workshop is delivered in a live online format and is also available as company specific/exclusive virtual session. For programs held or attended in Canada, listed prices will be charged in CAD. Please contact Langevin for more details.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
For course designers, training analysts, and managers of training who have (or wish to have) input regarding both training and non-training solutions to business problems.
- Plan a needs analysis.
- Handle a request for training.
- Administer surveys.
- Conduct interviews.
- Use performance checklists to conduct tests and observations.
- Examine performance records.
- Determine causes of performance problems.
- Select training and non-training solutions to performance problems/opportunities.
- Determine cost-benefit of training.
- Write needs analysis proposal.
What you will learn
- A complete step-by-step needs analysis process.
- 8 approaches to needs analysis.
- When not to do a needs analysis.
- Where to start.
- Common errors to avoid.
- Key questions to ask at the start of every needs analysis.
- A systematic needs analysis worksheet.
- How to avoid unnecessary training.
- The 6 most common data collection techniques.
- How to design effective surveys.
- 15 tips for getting high rates of return.
- Dozens of sample survey items.
- Types of interviews.
- How to plan and conduct an interview.
- Guidelines for measuring and observing employee performance.
- How to handle a request for training.
- A simple 5-step performance analysis approach.
- 7 major causes of performance problems.
- A highly effective checklist for isolating the cause.
- 4 techniques for confirming the cause.
- When to train (and when not to).
- Non-training solutions for non-training issues.
- How to prove that training is valuable.
- The true cost of training.
- The true cost of not training.
- Where to find data on the benefits of your training.
- A quick method of estimating cost-benefits.
- How to calculate the return on investment (ROI) of training.
- Guidelines for writing a training proposal/report to management.
- How to gain acceptance for your recommendations.
Why choose Langevin Learning Services Inc.?
35+ years helping learning professionals achieve success in their careers
20,000+ people have achieved Langevin's professional trainer certification
82% of Fortune 500 companies send their trainers to Langevin
About Langevin Learning Services Inc.
Langevin Learning Services Inc.
For more than 35 years, Langevin has been a provider of highly renowned workshops, professional certifications, and products for trainers and business professionals. They are committed to providing practical, real-world, performance-based workshops and products guaranteed to set you up for...
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...