Introduction to Design Thinking - 90-Minute Webinar
Are you a business leader looking to unleash the creative powers in your organization? A product manager who wants to create a memorable customer experience, or a department head who needs a better process to encourage and develop innovative ideas from your teams? A HR or training director who wants to get the most out of your employees?
Design thinking is a proven, human-centered approach to creating breakthrough innovations, adopted by companies around the world. Attending this 90-minute webinar will let participants get familiar with the basics of the design thinking approach and a look at how and why it's so effective. Your host will be an Innovationship partner who brings decades of experience and a wealth of insights to the presentation and discussion.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the essential ingredients of the design thinking process
- Identify key terms and stages in the process
- Understand the unique advantages of design thinking
- Identify opportunities for applying design thinking
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This informative webinar will be valuable for people considering taking or arranging for design thinking training, or who simply want to understand what the buzz is all about.
The presentation will use stories from Innovationships own work and others to illustrate the different phases of the design thinking process and how they relate to the whole.
- Overview of innovation processes - lessons from industry
- The phases of design thinking:
- Define - find new ways to innovate by reframing the challenge
- Learn - gain empathy through observations and interviews
- Synthesis - make sense of qualitative data
- Brainstorm - leading groups to ideate effectively
- Test - making and using prototypes and experiments
- Share - how storytelling makes a difference
- Reflect - the importance of pausing to consider what we've learned
Please contact Innovationship for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Each participant will get a certificate of completion.
Contact this provider
Innovationship - Experts in Design Thinking
Innovationship was formed out of a shared passion for helping people to apply the creative, collaborative approach of design thinking to solve tough problems. Starting in the 1980s, the founders worked together both as colleagues at IDEO and in their...