Design ThinkingProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
In today's competitive marketplace, companies must come up with innovative solutions to everyday challenges. The design thinking approach can be an effective tool for organizations looking for practical and creative ways to solve problems. This course will examine the benefits of design thinking and present strategies for generating innovative products and ideas that can set an organization apart from its competitors. It highlights real-world examples of design thinking applications across several different industries. It considers accessible design and looks at methods for testing ideas.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- Define design thinking
- Examine the benefits of design thinking
- Explore creative problem-solving strategies
- Explore strategies for encouraging innovative thinking
- Consider the benefits of accessible design
- Identify techniques for generating ideas
- Explore ways to jump-start innovation
- Identify methods for testing ideas
- Examine the elements of product design
- Identify ways to encourage creative thought in the workplace
- Explore the elements of good web design
- Consider the pros and cons of A/B testing
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training