Women’s Leadership AcademyImprovEdge
Women’s Leadership Academy
All available course dates
Women’s Leadership Academy
This is a comprehensive leadership development program. Our multi-layered approach to development is about building awareness, goals, skills, and support. Cohorts of women leaders work together not only to improve themselves, but also improve their organization through projects, networking, and “pay it forward” activities. By immersing themselves in a program over a period of time, they explore both tactical and strategic ways to be the best version of themselves.
What’s different about the ImprovEdge program?
Our improv core allows us to be highly flexible and meet the needs of the specific participants in each program. In addition, we ask the participants to engage in becoming more agile, flexible, and adaptable. They learn the importance of thinking on their feet as a leader, how to improvise when things get tough, and how to leverage the power of a strong team and network.
This workshop experience is for leaders, executives and all team members.
Applicable Categories: Diversity, Leadership, Talent Management and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Workshops Topics include:
Executive Presence: Influence, Communication and Improv
An intense training in managing how you are perceived, understanding and using influence, and communicating like a pro.
Negotiation: Position, Collaboration and Improv
How to deal with tough situations, get the information you need, and emerge with a win/win.
Managing Tough Conversations: 3-Step System to Positive, Proactive Solutions
A simple 3-step process for dealing with the most difficult, and often most important, conversations.
Be the Best Presenter Ever: Impact, Authenticity and Improv
A 10-step system to skillful, passionate, persuasive presentations.
Assessments such as the MBTI are leveraged to create awareness of individual style and interaction. That knowledge then becomes integrated into effective team behavior.
Live Experts Outcomes include:
- More confident, capable leaders who understand the importance of managing perception and building relationships
- Leaders who are more aware of their strengths as well as areas for continuous improvement
- Connection to the vision of the company and stronger goals and plans for their career development
- Mastery of techniques to manage difficult or negative conversations in a positive way • Able to think on their feet in difficult, unexpected situations
- Dynamic, persuasive presenters and representatives of the company
- Understand how to create accountability and engagement on tough projects
Course delivery details
This flexible 3-12 month program is intensely interactive and includes:
- Live and virtual workshops
- Executive sponsorship and engagement
- One-on-one assessments (such as MBTI, Pro-D, Insights, Strengths, etc…)
- Sub-groups to work on a project to sole an organization issue that they will present at the finale of the program
- Lots of “on your feet” exercises to practice new skills
Workshops - Full day or Half day
Participants engage in highly interactive, challenging workshops. They not only develop themselves over the course of the program, but create a cohort of internal support with their colleagues. Improvi-sational exercises, role plays, simulations, paired and small-group challenges, stories and humor to make the experience fun, interactive and meaningful.
E-learning and Digital Engagement
Participants can leverage digital learning and interaction for sustainability of learning:
- Leadership and profile assessments
- Interactive, video-driving e-learning modules
- Secure social media groups
- Online resources of articles, books and expert opinion
Local and global subject matter experts interact in real time with participants through videoconference or live visit. Indus-try insight on strategy, competition and new trends are uncovered and explained.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...